Monday, April 16, 2001

Sad about Joey Ramone's death. The first time I ever slam-danced (pre-mosh, with more love for your fellow slammers) was at a Ramones show. I once rode on the back of a boy's motorcycle for over one hundred miles to see the Ramones, leather jackets a-flappin'.
Headstones show on Saturday: band onstage and as Hugh the lead singer takes the stage I recall he's the fuckhead (his fav word for his fans) who kicked the shit out of my SB-28 (flash) during his last Buffalo appearance, I think on purpose. As I'm noting where he's spitting onstage and slightly off, to steer clear, he and I lock eyes, stare at each other for a moment, and then he points at his nether regions. I think how Sean Penn taught every asshole in the world how to behave in front of a camera.

No comments: