Saturday, April 14, 2001

When I left the venue I saw Mr. NFL pulling up to the side door in his coupe with a huge grin on his face. Went to shoot a few local bands (Americana & punk, what a combo) and ended the evening behind a bar as a certain local joint likes to ask me, from time to time, to do some spontaneous celebrity guest bartending. I did this for a bit, making great tips but gave them to the non-inept barkeeps who actually do this for a living. Here's a moment of my bartending last night:
Customer: Can I have a drink with milk and ...
Me: (glaring) NO. Next . . . (looking to next customer). After band #2 I went back behind the bar and at the end of the bar I saw a guy who said 'you lectured me about using this coaster and you never brought me anything to put on this coaster.' oops.

No comments: