Wednesday, June 25, 2003

yikes-a-roni, just because I have a freakin' blog makes me no webmistress.
Having a helluva time with Dream Weaver (really can't say those two words together without thinking of that guilty pleasure pop song) and the naming of things and where in hell they're landing and such.
Felt like the class was suddenly being taught in Korean and now I'm off to grab the textbook to see if I can sort this out and then unloose my inner rockstar webdominitrax.
The cast of characters of the class swirls and we are so busy it's difficult to really bust loose and get to know each other.
By the end of the 8 weeks I hope to be able to completely kick ass - offline and on.
My addled and rollicking love.
ps: so many hits today (still not close to the record) as my blog was brief required reading for Wired Studio

No comments: