Monday, July 23, 2001

One of my ill-advised colleagues is about to get squeezed out of a whole lot of future concerts for being the too-squeaky wheel demanding legal WD-40, if you catch my drift. He's a known trafficker of photographic likenesses of rock starz on the internet system, too, and blabs about that to whoever will listen...despite our occasional signage of bitchy contractage.
Tonight is the Blink 182 gig out in the sticks and this is one of the summer shows I've actually been looking forward to as I've photographed them from the time they were little off-note pups. Today I have to corral five women into one photo frame which in the past proved nearly impossible - I had a cover shoot with them last year which they forgot. They were in bed. I waited. They ran about. I sipped coffee. Then they smiled.

No comments: