Tuesday, July 24, 2001

Blink 182: pure testosterone rock in the form of adorable guys.
Blink 182 fans: raucous and tossing about inflatible sex dolls.
Blink 182 fans, femmes: see above, but add the adjective topless.

At one point at the beginning of the set the band, mid-song, shouted and pointed BOOBIES and every photographer turned to look - including me. One of my more boob-obsessed colleagues was not looking so I tapped him on the arm and said You're missing a photo op right behind you.

Bought their girl model t (you see, I am such a sucker for a good rock and roll moment) which is pink and adorable and was half the price of the Aerosmith shirt I recently acquired.

Read an email moments ago from Julian Muse (his Nancy-given name) who tells me that he just turned thirty. Day's meditation: does it make me old to have my biggest lifetime age-gap paramour-turned-pal at that auspicious age?

No comments: