Monday, May 21, 2001

One parting thought before I part & pout my way to the marathon night of theatre hoopla...those cute and nice boys from Phish's office in Burlington VT called to ask me once again for my images of the band for their web site - they've used my stuff before and this would be from their latest WNY appearance. So here's a simple addition to the deadline miasma - fedex (their account) some contact sheets of them, for them. A woman called the other day about using one of my images on the front of the phonebook, not even the one that I like and use. Her message mentioned no comp but she was sure to mention that they publish 68K copies and "it would be a nice coup." I'm self-editing and withholdng my usual salty adjectives and such. And another procrastinational thought: coups make this exuberant, current event-following photog think of two things - our childhood heroine Patty Hearst/Tanya and messy political acts in faraway lands we would not like to visit.

No comments: