Tuesday, May 20, 2008






This image is entitled "Accidental Frame, The Wedding at Night."
Made this past Saturday, You know, the Saturday upon which Yours Truly felt hypothermia coming on as the wedding was a tented one this past quite chilly weekend.
Afterwards, the hoopla continued with a smattering of kerosene heaters ablaze, that kind that toss heat up over the edge and along the metal Japanese rice paddy hats - allegedly heating a wide area around them.
The wedding featured a bridegroom who was green from the night before. He was hunting for aspirin or a pain reliever of any type. I told him that I had chewable Motrin in the car but that I would not rec it in his condition as it makes any ol' person want to gag and then ... You know.
There was also a Viet Nam vet at the wedding, a lady in gold spangles, and a fellow anti-Papist. I sat with the aforementioned, talking through dinner to the man on my right, the anti-Papist who was an altar boy in his earlier days.
He told me of a randy priest who got You know what On with a nun, and how the two would reek afterwards and how his young little nose had a nose for something randy going on.
It was the latter detail that nearly had me spitting out my twice-baked potato with mysterious orange topping.

After this wedding Deb had the very good timing of calling Yours Truly as I was on the highway heading back towards the Middling City. She was at a rollicking gig and invited me to join her et al, which I sensibly did.
Saw end of one band and beginning of the headliners.
Deb said demi-half band was called Road Buzz. At least that's what YT heard.
Later, whilst looking at an official type of roster in the MCNews saw that that band was, in actuality, called Rosebud.

Onwards at the moment to tackle the very high grass growing like a weed.
And the weeds are growing like themselves to boot.

Weedy, grassy Love.