Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Did not get the eBay item, the projector, as I was offline and missed a frenzy of last-minute bidding. Now I'm onto another auction and have also checked the universe for more used LCD projectors for digvid.
Before sleeping last night saw the lofty roomies - Dorota, Jason, Keren Ann. I told them how JR critiqued my apparent out-of-character summertime enthusing yesterday after our meeting of sorts. I informed him that I had finally found some supreme and school-related positivity and was expressing that amongst the required dourness of grad school thesis show preparations. Of course I'm stressed about this process but I am also determined to get the work done in a manner that allows for some enjoyable creativity and the serendipity I have in my working method.
Off shortly to the Whitney to do some shooting as I've been obsessed with an image that I'd like to add to the work for show.
Started using the browser Firefox by Mozilla for the vlogging and it really is better, stronger, faster (just like the $6,000,000 Man), just as those vloggers said it would be. If You have woes of internettal variety, do this.
Recently JW,Esq. suggested that Peet's Coffee had more chem oomph than Starbucks. I did not believe him. Gourmet Garage in SoHo just switched brands, swinging over to this left coast concoction. Halfway through my first disposable cup I thought OK, you win, and tossed it into one of those overstuffed wire municipal trash heaps.
After today, and then tomorrow's seminar, there are four more weeks of grad school.
And nine more plane rides to & fro.
And several more oodles of dollars spent.
And dozens of coffees slargled.
And scads more worrisome molecules unloosed into the general vicinity.
And then.
And then.

And then love.

No comments: