Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Roared east with Kennedy (and in this cast of characters it's as DK as mine other DK of urban(e) painterly fame) to Rochester last night to shoot the moments as I am wont to say. Milestones. Free jazz. Peter Brötzmann (sax&things) and Hamid Drake (bangers). According to my astute calculations I believe we made the journey in 20 minutes. Or so. I still don't understand the Audi's red dashboard. Do studies indicate that red is the wake-up call of drivers. Continuing on I'm still pirating the day away, infringing copyrights all over the damned place. I created a company, CLeft Designs, and our motto is: Your Design... Our Design. Not really, but I thought I'd toss that into this narrativational mix. Following the free jazz I asked Peter B if he had a website, half suspecting not but it is a question that one asks in the getting-to-know-you scene, as if asking for a bizcard. He said no and went on to say that there are sites out there that enable complete strangers to know more about his life than he does. Leading me back to thoughts of the tangibility/intangibility of the world that is cyber.
Distanced Love.

No comments: