Monday, March 15, 2004

One of the favoured Middling City features has shut its proverbial doors and I'm in mourning. Cybele's, both restaurant and bohemian cast of characters resulting in a satisfying blend of sustenances, is no mo, thanks to the building co-owners. Shot a documentary-style video of their last day, first at brunch with sister and pals, then in the evening when things were much more sloppy.
So now's the big question. Where do I feed my Perfect self.
Blogging as I'm speaking on the phone with Lead Boy Colleague who's telling me about his sphere. Now we're speaking about the Goo Goo Dolls. And now we're talking about Tom Calderone of MTV fame, little buddy Tom formerly of the Middling City and WBNY fame.
Onwards to the mid-term assignment for Law School, whoops, I mean Intellectual Properties class for the grad school experience.
Delayed Love.

No comments: