Friday, March 19, 2004

Minding my own business landed in the beloved Diesel Store, Union Square and, before I knew it, I had a most gorgeous leather halter top, on hanger, in my hands. I meandered through the Diesel Store, grooving on the dj's peppy beats and then, before I knew it again, it was mine. Mine. Now to find the perfect place to wear this perfect black leather body sling with silver grommet holes and thick cotton keepers. Just dined with Phillip up in the cage area of Parsons, him hopping up from time to time to help out the checkers of equipment and I'm about to meet up with schoolmates and Brooklyn pals for a night of grad studentesque debauchery. I'm sure JR would be proud. It promises to be a Grads Gone Wild kind of night, hopefully no arguments or punches will be bandied about. Still searching for the parfait paper topic for Law School. Wanted to do something music industry-related but thinking maybe it'd be more joyous to write about visual artists. Having breakfast with Painterly DK at Habana. Said Let's meet at noon before everyone shows up, sans place-naming, but she knew. Oh, how she knew.
Justin jets off to a Pan-Euro Voyage tomorrow so he's one of the cast of characters for the Friday Assault of Brooklyn. Biennial may have to wait until Tuesday. And it appears the Peace Rally, in honour of the year anniversary of the invasion of Iraq, may be in the Not Happening heap.
Heaps of Love.

No comments: