Wednesday, July 12, 2006

How is It.
It is a thumping landscape of Thom's voice all warbulated and thin and tremolo even. And I just read a critic who stated how much she loathed the lyrics of this and the predecessors and I have to agree at points, like the one song (fercrissakes I've had it not even long enough to have left fingerprints on the elongated innards which fold out like an art project accordion book I had the little inner-city + rural campers make sometimes for my favoured book projects and the cd is still in the automobile)that features Thom singing the word Algebra and Yours Truly thought Did he just insert the word algebra into this symphonic astral plane.
Why, yes He did.
New Experiment.
YT is going to ingest Advanced Gingko Smart until the 90 gel caps run out to see if not only I can recall the harrowing moments of learning algebraic equations and such, but to see if I can pull words out of the air on demand - like radon. This one came up last evening. Radon. I've done the gingko thing/k before, most notably last when I was careening back and forth between adulthood and studentness, between the Middling City and the Shiney Apple.
Most in need of some SA time, wending about as the summer months, in my non-humble op, are the best to be there. All seasons are grand there but summer there is full of different noises, parks in a bluster, the galleries are not operating at full throttle, all the a/c is, and onwards.
Gig this fine morn featured children learning stage lighting. Yesterday they mastered stage design, more or less, and today lit their constructions. Much of this gig happened in the near-dark Drama Theatre out at Center for the Arts and Mediocre Coffee.
Then I tunneled my way back to the pelting rain.
This MC rain means that some floral offerings of Nature are growing hugely. And, merrily, I discovered that my gorgeous and delicate nigella plants returned, their primitive and gentle lilac-coloured flowers saying a big Hello.
I will admit that these seeds were chosen last year out of my deep admiration for chef/cook/joie-de-vivrant Nigella Lawson.

Nigella Love, all varieties.

No comments: