Monday, May 30, 2005

5.30.05
Dearest Dave,
You know that I love you. I really, really do.
I loved you even when you got all hefty and you grew a beard, as some menfolk do, to hide that fact/expansion.
You may recall that I am the photog who, backstage three times to date, has shouted DAVE I LOVE YOU - YOU ROCK. Whilst flashing the ASL sign for I Love You.
It's me, Perfect Nance.
Now, about the new release.
Forgetting that I had it in my cd changer (and that I even had purchased the dang thang weeks ago) in my vehicle it played a song. Onwards to slight confusion. Looking down (ever cautiously as I am one safe fuckin' driver) at the car's hi-fi panel. Yes, cd is on. Not the radio. So WHY in blazes in Sting warbling a tune out of my hi-fi. And then it sadly hit me, Dearest Dave.
Please do not make any more singles whilst sounding like Sting. And please try to rock a bit harder as it makes me self-conscious in a way, that perhaps all my boy pals and boy colleagues were right, that I might be a geek for loving you so.
Love, Love, Love,
NJP

PS: Crit Love.

No comments: