Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Ponderments du jour:

1
Will my new cut-down-on-caffeine-you've-got-enough-adrenaline-teeming-through-your-veins stance render me less a merry workaholic.

2
Will the nightshade growing through the torn screen of my living room window latch onto a house plant. Could it survive the winter in some greenhouse way and cheer me with its determination.

3
Will people love this new work I'm making in the printing studio.

4
Will I care if the charred remains look of it confounds them.

5
Will my post-carcrash driving anxiety and shoulder pain ever leave me.

6
Will I ever remember to purchase a new bottle of Oban for the work station.

7
Will I ever stop procrastinating or is it my truest occasional self.

8
Will the Middling City implode.

9
Will this blog end.

10
Will your love end.

No comments: