Thursday, February 28, 2002

Tonight is Neil's night. Turn on your heartlight. I need to call one certain pal who hates even saying Neil Diamond, play maybe Cherry Cherry into her answering machine. Called X-Boss in NYC to ask him If I asked you to go to Neil Diamond with me tonight your answer would be? He said Well, I would go for kitsch value.
Now he is firmly planted onto my list of questionables.
No matter where you go remember this: it's all fun and games until you put a star where one should not be. In other words this: my sister and I worked on the gallery showcase which is to hold hundreds of my archival photos with information and I placed a border of stars along the top and, on a whim, placed one solitary star (a north star if you will) OUTSIDE the showcase. This morning I received two phonecalls regarding this errant star. All should be inside the showcase to preserve the integrity of the space, etc.
Stars, know your place.
Last night popped in to shoot Henry Rollins and yet once again observed the phenomenon of how he appears to be about seven feet tall. I've stood next to the man and he's a bit shorter than my average American womanly height.
Stars, know your place - and your height.
Over and out, pressing and impressive deadlines usher me forth.
Love, always.

No comments: