Tuesday, December 04, 2001

Thanks to yoga I did not have my own personal meltdown after the harddrive on my computer was wiped out. What a way to begin the day. I could have been more upset but really, why? Dealing with technical computer crap reminds me of chemistry class - which sadly brought down my fine average in h.s./hell-hole. If I believed the answer in chemistry class was decrease, it was increase. And so forth.
Firmware, software, updates, extensions, files - my head is reeling.
Or was.
The Vegas piece is behind me... hey, there it is, and is fine. And a mere 1,300 words over what they wanted. It's a world unto itself, the way I like them to be.
2002, I have realized, is going to be my Year of Art Making and Ass Kicking.
There are so many art projects and exhibitions coming down the pike I'm very excited. All.

No comments: