Friday, August 05, 2005

At one of the branch offices of Yours Truly that proudly serves You - Our Far Rockaways Branch - open all day, all night, with wi-fi, pay-as-you-go snacks and massage.
Onwards to school matters.
The room where I am to install the culmination of this school experience is also the room that is still a classroom and will be the room in which we defend our dissertations. What does this mean.
This does mean that it makes it very difficult to install what I need to install in the amount of time available. To this JR said Where were you all week. Ummm, working. We thirteen were to install on Wednesday. Wednesday I was in Rochester. Most of my classmates are hanging or have hung prints. They are done. Those of us who are showing video were told that Monday was tech day. Thursday I ran from this branch office to B&H to seminar which ends at 540PM. Then rushed out to do more art errands and returned to school where we are kicked out at 10PM sharp. Returned to school this AM at 10AM and was there until 3, really pushing the shit out of my getting-to-airport luck. Happened to see JR, no tech support was there and the gal who was there reconfirmed that Monday is the day. So.
I purchased a screen that needs to be hung. When will it be hung. Monday I can do this after 530PM as my classmates are defending. At that hour no tech help is available. I can do what I can by myself until 10, when I get tossed out again. The next AM, Tuesday, I defend first, at 9AM. It would be really great to get some sleep, to do some reading beforehand.
I am beyond annoyed at this additional, annoyingness.
Still have to get a good dvd burned, have to get screen hung, have to locate player + projector, move classroom accoutrements out of the room, have to move in a bench.
Time to do some scholarly reading and figure out how many more minutes my plane is delayed. Ms. Announcer just announced not only a gate change but a time change.
Grrrr.
Time to do some coffee slargling in addition to the reading.

Slargled Love.

No comments: