Tuesday, August 23, 2005

According to my epinw Blogger dashboard this is post 912 - meaning Sunday, when last I posted, I could have made a deal (grand, big, done) about the previous number.
But I did not.
In mere moments I will be in a car for a long while as today is the day Kennedy and I et al are heading north for a few. And therein lies the sad news for You for today. I believe wi-fi molecules will evade me this sojourn but You know intrepid Yours Truly - ever dousing-sticking my Perfect way towards technology, geekdom, access.
I will look.
I may blog.
Today for certain JR should have the final tiny slice of the thesis documentary pie in his mentor hands, widening the 3-ring (no, not circus) binder to add the slides I had made over at struggling Campos (mad props to their slides-from-jpegs capabilities - again, technology rocks) and a page of follow-along notes.
Wilderness. Naturally (literally, figuratively, sensationally) thoughts turn to other outdoorsy moments: encounters with wild animals, strange ways of cooking, unrelenting Nature and its practices.
Speaking of such, Brucey informed me I need to work harder. Harder, I asked, how so. In art matters he answered. Work harder - More Art Now.
Now.
Time to move along the northerly path of Fate, rimmed with wildflowers, berries and mushrooms that could be poison, whispers of scared small animals, an occasional danger-fueled and speeding car.

Love of the North.

No comments: