Thursday, January 22, 2004

Wow.
(or in Taiwanese WAU, I learnt, from Sienna's PalmPilotesque translating device)
Mere moments ago I splurted out the phrase That nice young man... as I'm in the Apple store (sigh... I'm up to date with all but who knows when the nextest shiniest newest magdaddiest and gigalicious machine rolls in, stealing my geek heart) and a nice young man wanted to help me but I stated, with a usual smirk... Oh, that nice young man just sold me something and now I'm checking me email. Like hell I'm checking my email. I fucking want to blog on the Stephen Spielberg screen, all 58,000 inches of it.
So I fell asleep, as is my wont, while music videos danced like sugar plums.
Awoke to Kellis's sexy milkshake song, a video I had not yet seen. Snapping to full attention in my mind I watched, being the new digvid mogul that I have become. (For JR's benefit if he is, and I believe him to be, a true blue-eyed epinw fan)
Her milkshake attracts the boys. And their life is better than yours.
So then the diner scene shows a milkshake shaker shaking like Kellis all over. Then the vanilla milkshake flies in every direction, spattering both women and men.
I ask you.
Does the vanilla milkshake signify jizz.
Is Kellis saying that she is one of the ejaculatory girls on the planet.
Color me questionable.
This, to date, is the only iTune tune I've purchased and it sounds like c-r-a-p emanating from the PowerBook's speaker(s).
Signing off, with some gladness in my heart that my bro Dems in Iowa saw through Dean, saw him for the Hitler-gesticulating hothead that he is.
Politico Love.

No comments: