Sunday, December 21, 2003

Allegedly, according to Liz/Editrix, the sighting of my piece which I gave her from the Conflagration series (large photo silkscreens of the twins and burning kitchen etc. on stainless steel), stopped new Albright-Knox Art Gallery director Gauchos in his tracks. Thinking this may be the work to shuttle off in slide format for the upcoming WNY show there.

Entitlement:
1. Had coffee with Jen for many hours yesterday. At one point I referred to her pending mother-in-law's home as the Folk Institute. It is one. Where at the tail end of parties people gather together, all hippie-like, and bust out things like hammered dulcimers, lutes, triangles.
Jen dubbed my joint the Alternative Institute, a worthy title. Former doctors' offices/surgery now a home (alternative space), in an alternative part of town (read: Historic Old First ward), filled with alternative music and art.

2. Last night Polly told me she's going to be an animal wrangler for a movie project being shot in and around the Middling City. A great title. We decided that I am a Wrangler of People as I'm damn good at wrangling people into situations that they'd never expect they'd be wrangled into. Examples provided upon request.

Definition love.

No comments: