Monday, November 24, 2003

Yesterday, while shooting the Jets/Jaguars game at the Meadowlands a star from the Sopranos bit me on the ass and I didn't know who he was. Then a celeb made infamous from the Dave Letterman Show bit me on the ass and I didn't know who he was. Then various football players did the same. I can barely sit straight today with all that ass-biting and all.
I shot and shot and shot and only once came close to being stampeded by a rather scrappy Jet... I would have fared pretty well as he wasn't as gigantic as some of the lumpier players.
I skipped out back to the press lounge during intermission for some steaming hot coffee and then to make calls. I was watching the bank of television sets up ahead and realized that quarter 3 was underway so elevatored and tunneled my way back to the field.
Back to my non-sporty portion of my life.
Serious Love.

No comments: