Saturday, December 20, 2003

Holiday Distractions in this corner.
And in this corner... Nancy's DigVid Work-in-Progress.
WHO WILL WIN?

Have a new visual in my head that I'm going to try to shoot this week. If I even explain one second it'll shoot away into the snow-encrusted landscape.
At last night's former job work holiday soiree ran into some of the Middling City men of rock and so we had to re-hash highlights from Robbie Goo's party. Including my splashy (as in I caused the collapse of someone's cocktail) and faulty non-leggy re-enactment of the stripper girl's lungings at innocent revelers.
After a collective leaving to go hear a band (missed by minutes, drats) noted that Laura was wearing her sexy boots, a real invitation to disaster/broken limbs this time of year.
Not wanting to be a smarty-pants I did not point down to my Kenneth Cole boots with sensible heel - height but solid-like = no spikiness.
And since when do I get the Victoria's Secret catalogue? Who thinks up items like triple-bow thongs. Did Gisele really like wearing it or is that smile a pang of embarassment.
Off to whisk JenB off for a coffee date before my art meet-up at the world renowned, Middling City-placed Albright-Knox Art Gallery.
Before further holiday hi-jinx. Another round to Holiday Distractions.
ding ding

No comments: