Thursday, November 27, 2003

Fun Fact about Yours Ever So Truly:
I have never, in my pre-adult and adult span of years, seen Thanksgiving sans the hangover filter. But I have moved away from the pre-adult move of showing up at the fam dinner just in time for dessert, eyes a-sloshin'.
So there I was last night, partying like a rock star with the Middling City rock stars, after pronouncing my arrival (through the music joint's side door down the alleyway where I ran into a gaggle of pal smokers) by lobbing an ice cube from cocktail #1 at Marky Sparky Norris's beloved shiny red guitar. Two rows of Middling City rock stars turned in choreographed surprise to see Perfect Fan Me grinning. Onwards.
Had a great conversation with Roger Bryan who, at my and several others' urging, got out of Last Conservative to forge full steam solo ahead. Now he's got a band, The Old Sweethearts, and he rushed out to his automobile to get me a copy of their forthcoming ep - it's genius.
I told him last night I'm sure several tell you this Roger but get the band together and get the hell out of the Middling City - asap and often.
Kaslosh Kaslosh, sippin' on the venti Americano (Donny Kutzbach's pro recommendation) and moving along the getting-dinner-ready path.
Giblets and gravious love.

No comments: