Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Boys listen.
When it comes to their rock careers and success (big money) they listen. To me. Maybe like Ozzy listening to Sharon/v.o.r. (voice of reason).
I have seen the old, the new, the mew-mew and you smell the dewy-eyed (to quote an old prof) attentiveness in the faces of the seeking, of the deserving. I talk, they listen. It's not about fucking. It's about their rock success. I opine. Those I am behind I'll do anything - for politicallty or visually... and that's known. Tonight. Roger. New cd. A copy. A listen. A word to another who is on the p.r. track. Words of encouragement. Always, always, always the softest heart spot for musicians.
I am struggling. I am full of musician-paid scotch and it's time to say bye.
Roger, you are a star. !
You are a star so pure that it is both a shaming and enflaming to the true.
Rock on Roger, baby rock star.
This new cd rocks.
I am in awe.
Love.

No comments: