Monday, September 24, 2001

Hell hath no fury like the mom of a little folk singer/rock staress angry that she was mentioned as an "Ani Associate" in your photo essay column. The brother of the rock star said Yes, she's really protective.
Protective? Of what? Seems rather silly but nonetheless all happiness resumed and I finished my rock star family gig in joy and exuberance and with typical pinpoint clarity.

Speaking of exuberance, my piece (drawing of grain elevator on a corner along with lines of sitting birds patiently awaiting grain elevator crumbs, a lightpost, and a beat to shit American flag) sold for $200. I busted out of the museum before my piece was being bid on but not before I bought a large piece by my pal Catherine.

Last night more rock action. Tonight is Ray Davies and I'm about to make certain his aged rock self allows the presence of an inquiring mind and lens = me. Photographically yours, your fav Nancy.

No comments: