Tuesday, May 15, 2001

Two wondered whose email I copied, pasted, and posted yesterday. Some things in this world have to remain a mystery, and besides, you don't know him. He's the person I took to the abso-freakin-lutely amazing Roger Waters show a few summers ago. And he's married to the woman who I consider to also be one of my best friends. And if he's reading this, hello and you made me feel like I was floating along on a puff of pink smoke after reading such poesie. Oh yeah, speaking of smoke, I just returned to my deadline miasma from shooting craggly mime superstar Marcel Marceau, at his tech rehearsal. Understanding French I knew that he was really bitching out the people in the wings, hating the lights, and especially the very rock & roll puff of smoke which someone belched out onto the stage and which hung over MM's head. Me and two of my colleagues were dismissed after a few minutes with many apologies from some p.r. people.

No comments: