Sunday, August 15, 2004

Apparently, according to Gary's message, all my faved Boy Colleagues are down at the dismal and former glorious Central Train Terminal of the Middling City shooting away, merrily. What. They are shooting all the naked MC residents collectively posing for a new image by Spencer Tunic, or howmever it's spelled. And I am so not there, just having nearly completed my list of properties to hit for the next Secrets of Allentown book (my third consecutive year as shooter) and then now onwards to shoot the nuptials of pal Donnie and Heidi in the Delaware Park, MC's version of Shiny Apple's Central Park. In keeping with Centrality as theme du jour.
Received correspondence from Loomis who is heading back east, she thinks, after a school-related indiscretion involving a lyrical poem. Suggested strongly she think of relocating upstairs from Yours Truly. Home of Succour.
Back to Shiny Apple most expediently this week for a few short days, mainly to show work to Thomas Werner of TW Gallery, where I showed a print at his Chelsea joint this summer. He sat in on my endcrit and was most positive and wants to See.
Then to meet with JR and strategize technically for the fall and beyond. To draw, states JR, electronically, the moments in time on timeline of software to tell or not tell a story. With my new technique I see many moments ahead. Some black & white and some figurative. And all very compellingly gorgeous. To state so my art self.
Onwards to readying.
Onwards to image making.
Onwards to doing in the hot hot sun.
A fan of all the above but not the hot hot.

Not hot love.

No comments: