Friday, January 30, 2004

In the futile quest for the procurement of my legally binding document binding me for another $5K or so to my gilded Forester, I chanced upon, to my utter astonishment, the following:
1. Video of Motley Crue and a bio of a way-fledgling metal rocker named Jace, along with his portrait. In black leather, of course. I was to, some time ago, watch the enclosed video and then Jace was going to get back to me for doing a photo shoot with him, in the style of... you guess it... the Crue. NB to all smartypants/record store types and Germanophiles. I am fully aware of the umlaut situation of the band's name. However. Blogger does not recognize, allow for, such dots. Thank you for your attention in this troubling matter.
2. Broadsheet-sized pink sheet of paper, folded four times. On it is Bruce Nauman's sort of Yoko Ono-esque directional poem/piece entitled "Body Pressure." I quote: "Press very hard and concentrate." Concentrate indeed.
3. "Gold" initial pins of my deceased grandmother Victoria Plumsteel, taken from the lapels of one of her suits, by my namesaked Aunt outside of Houston, Texas.
4. A complete shitload more but also
5. The Action Sampler, published by the Lomographic Society. Still find it 4-up sort of interesting.

Time for more caffeine, more inspiration, more -no- -yes- merry procrastination before finishing the shiny happy mag piece.
More Love.

No comments: