Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Minding my own rainy day business, having a super-caffeinated respite, I looked down on the ground and received a message from - You guessed it - God.
The message is on a little yellow construction paper heart that someone carefully made by folding the paper in half, for symmetry's sake.
On one side reads this carefully inked message:
If I have no Love I am nothing.
Right on.
So as I blog this message of import to You I am concurrently missing the special presentation and thoughts of one famed John Paul Caponigro.
Flailing away on my shiny happy mag story about chopping in NYC, and it's centered around the Green Line - the ol' 4, 5 & 6 trains. It is brilliant, full of red hot tips and the like. And also slammin' images. Amongst them images made at the Michal Negril boutique within ABC Home. Michal Negril is a jewelry designer and clothing designer and musical producer. I purchased her cd last time here in NYC and upon returniing to the Middling City and to my hi-fi went to play the cd. Only there was NO cd in the package. I wrote to Adva whose name and email address was in the cd expressing my heartfelt disappointment. She wrote back and told me that the company would be sending me a new one, etc.
The package arrived from Israel and in addition to the new and improved and present cd was a trinket that Michal made. A very crystal-encrusted icon for the walls of home. A good luck charm about six inches high in the shape of a hand. Good luck.
It is a very generous gift.
Moral of the story. When disappointed be gregarious and gregarious returns to you in buckets. And lovely messages on paper hearts.
I rest my case.
Love.

No comments: