Wednesday, July 20, 2005

So here I am, back at the Geek Clubhouse.
Was all ready to purchase the cog of the e-process to streamline my vlogging and lo, behold, it's not in stock. And more expensive than I thought it would be.
Turns out there is no seminar with Mark the Delightful Shrink tomorrow at 3 so I am leaving after meetup with JR followed by a portrait sitting of sorts with Philip for his own thesis project. The usual weekly exeunt has been at LEAST two hours late so this will hopefully be a slight improvement.
So I called Ms. JetBlue and I says Hi, Nance here, again. Look, more changes with school and all and I'd like to make some minor changes and, seeing that I was/am on an overbooked flight howzabout you waive all penalties and punishments and such. And give me extra water. They complied, so now I am arriving back in the Middling City several hours earlier. Told a select handful of my classmates that this to and fro feels like a weird micro jetlag. One downfall, a serious one, when squatting in the Geek Clubhouse is that you will absolutely, sans doubt of any color, hear/see the U2 iPod special tune aLOT. You can listen to Dr. Yo Internet Radio (highly recommended by YT) but it may still eke on through. The Genius Bar is abuzz and I traipse back in memory to that sad then joyous day when my PowerBook did not do the proverbial crapout.
(was looking forward to hearing Keren Ann tonight at Bowery Ballroom but that is like so sold out)
U2 iPod tune over.
Onto the next one.
At least they've taken Sheryl Crow, iLife spokesgal, out of circulation.
So, Kennedy tells me a staffer of the Starship Enterprise d.i.e.d.
Not relatedly, in honor of the BadW's idea for the next supreme court figurehead, I am wearing my anti-George t-shirt. I proudly showed it to Nova Chuck and he said You know, that means No bad pictures of our president. I managed to muster him up a tiny other side of the aisle hardy-har.
Off to mine own and art-related geek matters.
Calling my entire thesis project Endmatter.

Entire Love.

No comments: