Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Enjoying the Middling City gray sky, inspiring for a day full of screen capturing and freeze framing and the like.
Hopped from pal to pal for visitations, post-school work: Bruce and I ventured to the waterfront to experience the patio of the joint where I held my second and fateful waitressing job about a gazillion lifetimes ago and I felt we'd been transported to Vegas as that was the cheezball vibe - replete with a lady in transparent genie pants; Liz had me over and we sat amongst her lilies which were all reaching out with their stamens and scent molecules; and I rounded out the fun with Deb for a long while until James returned with one of the region's largest grills which the three of us wrangled out of their car and down the driveway.
Made a digital image of one of Bruce's paintings and the painting of a flayed sheep head and other accessories is now in my place, yearning, I am certain, to become one with my wayward collection of art.
Sitting in TruTeas again, soaking up the supersonic wi-fi molecules and about to upload digital files for the school website.
Have to say my PowerPoint prez rather rocks - collided the early grad student stills with early and later digvids.
Back to the Land of Wi-Fi.

Landed Love.

No comments: