Monday, January 03, 2005

Teetering, post-research (delighted I am in throes of research - vraiment), on brink of Shall I or Shalln't I regarding the usage or waiting of a certificate to use at the Shoe Addict Palace got a call from Deb. Amongst other things, in girlie fashion, we discussed the teeter. She gave me the shove I most needed and desired and now I'm blogging in slammin' realllllleather, patent, 4" heeled boots that, with great accuracy, could send you into the next hour.
Whilst researching gleaned this new Fun Fact:
Britney's husband, the faceless dancer, demands that she shop no more. I mean What the FUCK. Is this marriage, or, as PJ Harvey croons, Is this Desire. Ms. Disney Hootchie Mama needs some Johnny-Come-Lately to boss herself. Finger food for thought.
On that merry, pop culture-addled and research-infested note I end.

Shop ON, for Love.

ps: to the officious femme who meandered over my shoulder to ingest what I was up to moments earlier while in the Middling City U's Law Library - yeah, I be legit. I be so okay with my secret Okayness Card with password and all delegated to Yours Truly from a co-ed most helpful.

No comments: