Friday, May 28, 2004

Chomped on some jerky, bison/beef jerky, as I left the Middling City behind me for a few days of roadtripping with Kennedy. Sucked on the sinewy meat product until but a clump of protein-rich mass was in my mouth, then time to unroll/download the window for a ptewee out into the highway wind.
On this trip met a girl named Phoebe who showed me how to suck (no, not sinewy masses) the nectar out of honeysuckle. A miracle. At this advanced and garden-centric age to not know that the central thread may be pulled to unleash a drop of bee-left nectar.
Last night, post vino with Laura at the Goldman Joint, discovered my wedding outfit for Jen and Jamal's unity, part Diesel, part swooshy velvet.
Back to work marathon, Middling City gray sky, and the rest.
The Parsons School of Law co-profs landed me a B+. B as in boo, as in b.s., as in bitchy, as in but...
B+ Love.

No comments: