Friday, March 05, 2004

Eavesdroppingly, walked behind two fellas in the rain. One was regaling, the other was smoking/listening. We were rascal kids, it was the 80s. My friend lit up a joint on Prince Street and we were walking down the street...
they turned the corner.
I nearly followed them onwards for the rest of the story.
Watched the Depp interview at Actors' Studio (which I might add is via my excellent New School U) from recently. Mellifluous. Perfect. Shy. Those limpid dark pools of soulfulness watching watching. It was almost unbearable. A whole stream of his Perfection. Different grades of Perfection. My quipping Perfection. Your good-sensed Perfection at blog reading selections. Mr. Hung's Geek Perfection. Darter's Imaginary Perfections. Dorota's painterly Perfection. Beth's positivity Perfection. JR's mentoring Perfection.
And on.
You all have your Perfections.
Wow, and I have mine.
Love Parfait.
Hold the nuts.

No comments: