Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Twelve year old song, Girl, by Tori, on the hi-fi, a perfect match to the iced-over world out there, the rant surprisingly rising from fingers.
This. Dig.
To those faux-concerned, vrai-concerned, jealous and clenched to the physical Middling City concept that it is natural to watch a body spread from age to age due to too much driving, fried food, lardiness, negativity.
I work out. I work out 3-5 hours per week via Pilates and amazingly difficult Firm workouts. I don't drink excessive amounts of alcohol. I eat, for the most part, fresh and organic food. I am in school part-time in NYC and, as most people do there, I venture out with a MetroCard in my back pocket and no qualms about Walking.
Do the above for many years (you can skip the school bits), approximately five or more and you'll avoid the Middling City Rising.
Bodily Love.

No comments: