Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Not my usualling opinion but still in the after-haze of feeling ripped off by the Mac dude (a complete dude, worthy of that hated title. him, bearded, slight residue of Canadian accent, crappy beard, darting eyes) who charged me $30 "installation fee" as I hadn't shoved my Airport card enough into its slot. I mean. Really.
Giving him the paint-melting stare I said Really, you're going to charge me for that? Mr. Darter Dude stated that once your machine is dragged off to the mysterious back room from the Genius Bar you can pretty much kiss $30 au revoir.
onwards.
Thinking of my left coast attorney who sent me an email not too long ago so in the spirit and style of epinw, Yours Truly's Perfect locution, that I may have to sue his ass for plagiarism or some such thing.
The most soothing bane to the whole Mac fiasco and a few others is that there is a new Johnny Depp movie creeping towards me. Opening March 12th. I'm thinking he's so on a roll to finance that fat French bitch that he married and her wayward lifestyle.
Oh, learnt a very important civics-style lesson yesterday.
When one's country's national holiday of questionable origins (say, Presidents' Day, combining the b-days of two very different and very dead leaders) it's probably wise (oh, how we know it not wise) to get a haircut from a Russian on that very day.
For she, of questionable background and training, will hack the living daylights out of your hair to make you look like a gulag gone bad.
Clipped Love.

No comments: