Saturday, February 28, 2004

Fercrissakes. OK, it was a bad idea. No ink. No ink on Perfect Me. I was just notified by Darter from Down Under that it was a stinking idea. OK, I was listening to a cute waiter who has the ink. I will not be indulging the ink. I am beyond ink in my skin. Tonight is the AIDS charity Cause for Celebration, which Liz and I were art co-chairs of a few years back - we had a record-breaking amount raised via swift art sales. I donated something to Cause (I always thought there was something rather inappropriate about the event name) and have two free tix. Not so sure about going but I did promise Danny Winter/Vicky Vogue that I'd be there. Ended last night with Cheryl, Liz et al at Mark Goldman's new wine bar. And, true to form, we are not sure what the hell he's calling it. It might be The Hardware, as it was a hardware store until a few minutes ago. I relented to my sartorial obsession and bought the smart black coat at Banana Republic with the satiny trim and the belt in the back. Chic. Super. Classic. These all scream Yours Truly.
With fashionable love in my consuming heart I sign off.
Love.

No comments: