Thursday, November 06, 2003

Masterpiece!
A triumph!
I laughed, I cried, I rode the subway!

That's what I imagine the literary critics will have to say about my newest, latest piece for the shiny-happy mag. Truly, I mean it, a triumph. It's not often that I bust open that word.
Had a discussion with Lead Boy Colleague yesterday about all sorts of photographic and psychological matters. Conclusion? Both are slippery slopes.
In e-discussion with Lori yesterday we co-thought of creating a small and select reading group of Parsons grads. First on the agenda may be the Bataille book about eyes. Been thinking, apparently she has too, based on our class work, of seeing/eyes/cameras lately.
Did I mention that my article is a triumph?
Got one of those personality revelatory evaluation forms from Gary last night and actually filled it out as I had a whole lot of procrastination to accomplish.
One of those things that assume everyone watches television, eats poorly and thinks of trashy cultural icons.
I do none of that, I'm too busy attempting to create my own trashy cultural icons.
Speaking of such, my muse/the Girlpope boy, is coming over for a shoot on Monday night so I'd best be knowing my new video camera by then.
All for now, time to slink off and procrastinate about something else.
Love of this, love of that.

No comments: