Thursday, July 19, 2001

Jazz funeral photos came out today in my newspaper and I wonder if any readers out there are going to scratch heads marveling at my ubiquitous ability to photograph events sandwiching the Friday the 13th event in New Orleans.
Tonight is Bo Diddley followed by civilized dinner and uncivilized bachelorette mayhem and I'm fearing for the safety of unsuspecting men out and about tonight in downtown clubs. Fifteen or so sauced up girlies, fueled on tequila, what perfection.
Everywhere I've been today I gave people this special Nancy assignment: go see Bo Diddley come hell or high waters as he's the inventor of rock & roll and what could be more amazing than that? Plus who knows when he'll be d-e-d?
At the risk of sounding like a bottle of Dr. Bronner's soap...have I ever steered you wrong? Music suggestions 100%! Go now and buy Tricky's Blowback. You'll thank me for this. I bought mine in the way-fab Virgin Superstore in New Orleans, where will you buy your copy?

No comments: